“If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.”
― Albert Einstein
The next 3 weeks on kids club we are working on Fairy tales and Traditional Stories. I want to give you 7 Reasons Why Fairy Tales Are Essential to Childhood.
1. Fairy tales show kids how to handle problems
3. They give us a common language
4. They cross cultural boundaries
5. The Fairy tales teach story
6. Fairy tales develop a child’s imagination
7. They give parents opportunities to teach critical thinking skills
8. Fairy tales teach lessons
One of the stories on which we are going to work is “Goldilocks and the Three Bears”. The main objective of this topic is to work descriptions and adjectives.
You can find the story online on:
Also you can listen and dance with your children a fun song clicking on the link below (they will love it)